Pages

Monday 3 March 2014

Peace Maker

What is a peace maker
  • I am going to be a peace maker by having a positive attitude.
  • I am going to be a peace maker by being kind to people.
  • I am going to be a peace maker by listening to the teacher when the teacher is speaking.
  • I am going to be a peace maker by being focussed.
  • I am going to be a peace maker by helping people.
  • I am going to be a peace maker by sharing my good ideas.
  • I am going to be a peace maker by working hard.
  • I am going to be a peace maker by being kind to the teachers.
  • I am going to be a peace maker by use their manner.
  • I am going to be a peace maker by doing the right thing.
  • I am going to be a peace maker by  try their best.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Gozan! I look forward to seeing you trying really hard to be a peacemaker every day in Room 5.

Post a Comment