Pages

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Getting prepared for things


Getting prepared for things
Getting prepared for things is important because you don’t know what's going to happen.Once I was not prepared for rugby and I couldn't find my mouth guard rugby shoes shorts and t-shirt.So I was a bit late to my game.My group read a book about the grasshopper and the ant the book was about getting ready for winter.So the ant and his friend where getting ready for winter while the grasshopper was eating and playing and when it came to winter the ants were nice and warm while the grasshoppers were freezing outside asking the ants if they could come in.So that I why you need to prepare for things before it happens.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done, Gozan! You have done a great job of linking your new learning with a personal experience (this is also called making a connection). It is very important to be prepared and organised.

Tai said...

HI Gozan you did a really good job doing this and I really like it.

From Tai

Sebastian said...

Hi Gozan,
It is important to be prepared or else sometimes you miss out on things. I know that every time I wake up late on Saturday I always be late for my rugby game. Keep the good work coming.

Post a Comment