Pages

Friday 22 September 2017

Political Party For Elections

At Social Studies I studied Political Party Policies of Education, Housing and Health. The Education Policy that I best supported was the Maori party Policy Because they said that will Provide free primary and secondary education to all children. The Housing Party that I supported was Maori because They said that they would aim to end homelessness by 2020. The Health Party that I supported was New Zealand First because they said that they will Review the accessibility of affordable healthy foods. The Party Policy I would vote for in 2017 is Maori Because I like their Policies and because they would help homeless and also because Junk food is more cheaper than healthy foods in our days.

I am a Maori Supporter.
Image result for Maori Party logo

0 comments:

Post a Comment