Pages

Sunday 24 April 2016

Holiday reading Challenge - Recommendation

Make a Recommendation


Who would you recommend this book to and why?  Write out who you would recommend this book to and give 3 reasons why you think they would like the book.
Post it onto your blog with a comment that tells you:
- Title - Captain underpants and the tyrannical retaliation of the turbo toilet 2000
- Author - Dav Pilkey
- Type of Book - Adventure book
- I would recommend this book to My Brother because
He likes adventure
Got a lot of interesting pictures
He loves outdoors


I recommend this book to my brother beacause he loves adventure.

2 comments:

aminiasi said...

Hello Gozan, I like how you have recommended this book to your brother and made the reasons why short and simple.

Mahdia said...

Hi Gozan,
I really like your explanation why your brother might like your recommended book.

Post a Comment