Pages

Friday 15 April 2016

Holiday reading challenge - Retell the story

Retell
(in 25 words or less)

The trick with retelling a story is keeping it to the main points.  In this case you only have 25 words so make them count! Post your recount onto your blog with a comment that tells you:
- Title - Bot wars
- Author-J.V Kade
- Type of Book - Chapter book
- Retell - Emma moves to a bizarre place. She noticed a lot of weird things. She finds out her dad is a leader for a robot team.

This year for the school holidays we had to complete lots of tasks for the holiday reading Challenge. This is one of the activities that I done.

2 comments:

aminiasi said...

Hi Gozan, I like how you have added the main points of the story. By the title and the part where you were retelling I think that I would like to read your book.

Mahdia said...

Hi Gozan,
your book sounds interesting. I would be really shocked if I found out my dad was a leader of a robot team.

Post a Comment