Pages

Monday 11 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey

Imagine that you are sitting in the crowd at the opening ceremonies for the Rio Olympics this August. The ceremony has just started and all of the Olympic athletes are parading around the stadium in their uniforms when all of a suddenly.... all the lights in the stadium went off then all you could hear was the sound of crickets then suddenly out of the blues you could hear guns fire shooting everywhere then suddenly everyone is running around like crazy people and shouting like wild animals then suddenly the gun fires stop and the light go back on everyone looks around and the see john key lying on the ground suddenly everyone stops and police and ambulance siren starts to sounds. Standing in the stadium made me afraid. What a terrible day that was all the memories and nightmares I had of whoever was shooting the gun fires.

This is one of the activities that I completed today. I had to continue on with the story and write the ending for it.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Gozan,

Oh my goodness, this is a really dramatic story. Wow! I am on the edge of my seat wondering what has happened to John Key and wondering if he is going to recover from the (suspected) gunshots. I think that you have done a nice job of capturing the fear and pandemonium that would have occurred if gun men/women had opened fire at the Rio Olympics.

In order to earn full points for this activity, you just need to add a few more sentences to your story. We are looking for 10-20 sentences in order to earn the full 20 points. Do you think that you could add to your story! I hope so. I'd love to read what happens next...

Cheers, Rachel :)

Post a Comment